We have been calling her "Chloe Bear" because she has picked up this cute little growl. She doesn't do it out of discomfort, anger, or frustration. I think she just likes to hear herself doing it. Anyway, update on Chloe. She is a whopping 11 pounds now. She loves to eat but doesn't give you much warning. When she tells you she's hungry, she meant 5 minutes ago! She loves her big brother, it seems like just his presence in a room will calm her down if need be. She likes to watch him play and loves it even more when he plays with her. Zachary has been wonderful with her. He always tries to help mommy care for her. He has been very patient and understanding of the time and attention he may not be recieving as much of anymore. I think we'll be fine until the day Chloe crawls into Zach's bedroom and discovers "Zach's world"!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hello pretty girl!
I really like this pic (top one)
Maybe there is more going on behind those beautiful eyes than we think!
Post a Comment