Sunday, April 16, 2006

Malynda, Zachary, and Chloe headed off for Oklahoma to see the Blanchard clan yesterday. They will be staying for a week over Zachary's sping break. Malynda was very apprehensive about the plane ride, because Chloe is not known for traveling well. On our trip to Utah a couple months ago, Chloe screamed a better part of the way. I'm talking bloody murder. We nearly turned back. This time she did great, she was the main attraction of coach class, a model flying baby. The kind of baby that makes you want to have a baby. And Zachary was super cool. He sat accross the isle from Mom. The guy he sat next to told him, "anything you need, let me know...", and Zachary took him literally. This model citizen was kept on his toes catering to Zach's every need, "OK, I'm ready to watch a movie...", "I think I want to color now...", "Have I told you about my neighbor Joe..." Malynda said this nice guy didn't get a wink o sleep. Thanks to unknown nice guy. Yeah I miss 'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?! No additions in a month!?!