Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I guess it is already evident that we hosted a John Deere themed birthday party. What isn't so obvious based on these pictures is that we had 17 children here and it was mayhem. No, it wasn't that bad, the kids were actually great, but the guest list will probably be a little shorter next year. It was extremely hard to get through 1 game, the traditional whomping at the pinata (no casualties), the opening of gifts, serving hot dogs to all 17 and then last but not least the birthday cake. We managed to do all this in under 2 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is one cool CAKE. Even the frosting on the tires show the tread. YOU ARE GOOD. I bet other Mommies would pay good money for one of your theme cakes. I am truly inspired!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!!!!

Love, auntie steph and uncle shawn

Anonymous said...

way to pull it off Mom and Dad