

Last Friday the kids and I were out and about. We came across this large Chevy Pickup truck. He crossed our path the first time by cutting us off when he pulled out in front of us. I'm sure that has happened to all of you before, it is quite annoying! Little did I know that it was about to get even worse. This same man stopped his truck in the middle of the road (I was still behind him) and put his truck into reverse. I thought for sure he had to have seen me and wasn't actually going to go through with this. I was wrong, he was going through with it alright and he was picking up speed quickly. My natural instinct was to step on it and go around the left side of him to avoid a collision. I didn't quite make it as you can tell. Much to my suprise, the guy hadn't even been drinking!
Anyway, we are alright; no one was hurt and we are all just thankful that it wasn't worse.

No comments:
Post a Comment