How cute are they!! Speaking of magic, Karl and I went to Prestige yesterday and it was fantastic. A really great movie, for grownups. If you two get a chance you should see it.
You guys have definately taken it to the next level. For this grampa, halloween was a paper sack over the head with three holes and highlights from a 'grease pencil'. As I took my sister Lynn around, I would try to trade a piece of candy corn for her candy BAR. She was on to me then and is still on to me now!!! Gr Bob
3 comments:
Cute costumes- The Magician and Butterfly Girl?
How cute are they!! Speaking of magic, Karl and I went to Prestige yesterday and it was fantastic. A really great movie, for grownups. If you two get a chance you should see it.
ce
You guys have definately taken it to the next level. For this grampa, halloween was a paper sack over the head with three holes and highlights from a 'grease pencil'. As I took my sister Lynn around, I would try to trade a piece of candy corn for her candy BAR. She was on to me then and is still on to me now!!!
Gr Bob
Post a Comment