Saturday, February 10, 2007

Malynda goes black and she may never go back.
Reason # 2,495,001 that women are are different than men: Women constantly change their looks and style, while men get stuck in the style they had when they were single. And it makes complete sense, we try to hold onto all things attached to our glory years and when we get married our wives make this their first order of business. Out with that disco ball and the six foot speakers. Karl, you know what I mean. For me it was the leather sofa and beer gauntlets, I still have the sofa. Here's to a Bob Marley poster hanging in the living room. Anyway I love Malynda's new do. She's been gradually going darker and darker, most recently her hair looks black.

1 comment:

pelicanl said...

Great "do" for a great and amazing woman. How does she keep ALL YOU'S in line so well???
Dad