Crazy Legs Hanson? How cute is he!? Love the grown out hair... looks alot like Nana as a kid. I wonder if parents get tired of hearing WHO others think their kid looks like. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Love you all !!
No Steph, you never get tired of hearing who your kids look like. I have never been told that either of mine look like me and I'm okay with that cause I happen to think their Daddy is gorgeous, so what does that say about my kids? Love ya lots!
2 comments:
Crazy Legs Hanson? How cute is he!? Love the grown out hair... looks alot like Nana as a kid. I wonder if parents get tired of hearing WHO others think their kid looks like. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Love you all !!
No Steph, you never get tired of hearing who your kids look like. I have never been told that either of mine look like me and I'm okay with that cause I happen to think their Daddy is gorgeous, so what does that say about my kids? Love ya lots!
Post a Comment