"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon
Malynda - this dress is a work of art. How much time did you spend on it? Liz
My goodness! I can't imagine how you did this. It's so adorable!
She spent many, many, many hours on this dress, but the end product was very impressive.
well done! you have quite an eye for detail.
its amazing dress. you are very gifted
Wow, I didn't know Wal-Mart made dresses like that! Just kidding, it is gorgeous!! You have as much talent in your little pinkie as I have in my whole body! We love you! Love, Angie
Thanks everyone!
Oh my word - that dress is so pretty! I am impressed Malynda! Wonderful job...Love, Liz (Parrott)
ps. Love the new blog name!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Malynda - this dress is a work of art. How much time did you spend on it? Liz
My goodness! I can't imagine how you did this. It's so adorable!
She spent many, many, many hours on this dress, but the end product was very impressive.
well done! you have quite an eye for detail.
its amazing dress. you are very gifted
Wow, I didn't know Wal-Mart made dresses like that! Just kidding, it is gorgeous!! You have as much talent in your little pinkie as I have in my whole body! We love you! Love, Angie
Thanks everyone!
Oh my word - that dress is so pretty! I am impressed Malynda! Wonderful job...Love, Liz (Parrott)
ps. Love the new blog name!!
Post a Comment