"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon
OK ALRIGHT ALREADY, man those are some good looking pumpkins.. nothing to compare to the one in the blue shorts however!!!Grampa Bob
Well put grampa Bob. I am impressed by the having of your own garden! I can't keep a cactus alive much less a whole garden. I see the fence is still standing.... no more flying through the fence with TWO boys running around?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OK ALRIGHT ALREADY, man those are some good looking pumpkins.. nothing to compare to the one in the blue shorts however!!!
Grampa Bob
Well put grampa Bob. I am impressed by the having of your own garden! I can't keep a cactus alive much less a whole garden. I see the fence is still standing.... no more flying through the fence with TWO boys running around?
Post a Comment