As some of you may have heard, I had been residing in the "doghouse" for a short while.
All because of this adorable little puppy.
Here's the story:
The only thing Chloe wanted for her birthday was a puppy.
Well, while leaving Wal-mart one day, there it was! Chloe's dream come true and my chance to be the coolest mom in the world. We took this cute little thing from a litter of pups that needed a good home. Now all we needed to do was convince Dad that this was a good idea.So, in order to soften and tug at Dad's heart strings a little, I made Chloe walk into the house holding her "pride and joy" puppy. I told her to say "Daddy, look what I found, Can I keep her"? How could he possibly say "no" to that? And then I got to tell him the same thing he always tells me; "I figured it was easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission"! Yep, there it is, there's that look, and that's when I went ahead and took my little self to the "doghouse" and did my time!
Well, the good news is, it has been about 5 weeks now and we still have "Yappy". My stay in the dog house didn't last as long as I had anticipated, and I think we get to keep her now!

2 comments:
Nice work MOM..... Nathan knew he was being "HAD" but sometimes a DAD just has to be a DAD! When does Yappy get to come to Grampa Hanson's house?
Anything new with you with you 5?? Is this page on lock down??
Grampa Bob
Post a Comment