Friday, October 02, 2009

Coolest camping spot award goes to...





We know how to pick em. I challenge anyone to find a better one.

4 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

Ohhh, look at that little beauty in the distance. What great pics nate.
However I will take the challenge.... you have never been to our camper!! Come on, come out and see us! You will get a kick out of all the thing we do at the camper!

Steve and Angie said...

Wow, you and Chloe are having some great bonding time! Thanks for sharing the photos! I have always enjoyed viewing your family blog, just wish my dial-up would go a little faster. You'll have to check our blog out. Steve has been the one downloading photos since he has high-speed at school! Thanks again, you've always been a great photographer!!

c.lynn said...

Well played, brother. Love the pics!

pelicanl said...

Not even going to try... You two know how to have fun. This is a fantastic update. Dad