Tuesday, July 10, 2007


We went to Yuma for a few days over the 4th. We had a very nice, relaxing visit. The temp averaged 114 degrees the whole time we were there. So, we spent our entire vacation in Chuck and Jodi's pool. For some reason Chloe was terrified of Uncle Chuck. She did what ever she could to stay at least 10 feet away from him. She never gave him the time of day until the very last 2 minutes of our visit. When we were saying our "good-byes", Chuck asked Chloe for a kiss, and much to our surprise she planted one right on his lips! She's 100% girl, mood swings and all!

We came back from our trip 1 short. Yep, we left Zach with grandma for a couple of weeks. Wasn't planned, he and Ronnie were able to talk us into that one just as we were packing to leave. They have become the unseperable duo. They have this love hate thing going on. They love to be together, hate to share anything, love to bicker but they hate to say goodbye. I have sure missed my Zee man though. I never realized just how much noise he made around the house and how busy he keeps me until I started to feel his void. Thank goodness for a little extra time on my hands though. I obviously had some blogging to catch up on.

No comments: