Saturday, February 02, 2008

Birthday Calculator

Hey, Check out this fun little Birthday Calculator. All you do is type in your birthdate, and a whole page of fun facts comes up. It even tells you exactly how old you are right down to the second. I realize, there maybe some of us who don't care to know that. I actually got a little sick when I found out how close I am to turning 35 this year. Oh yeah, it tells you that also! But, anyway, it is kinda fun. Check it out! Click on the title of this posting (Birthday Calculator)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetheart,
I went to the birthday calendar. It is so interesting to know all that about my birthdate. I also went to your's and the first thing I saw was the conception date. That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for doing it.
Love
mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I laughed pretty hard when I saw that too!
Thanks for sharing your comment Mom! I love you!

Here's a little insider information for everyone else: The conception date that my mom was making refernece too is Nov.10th 1972. My parents were married Nov. 10th 1972! Honeymoon Baby!!!!!

pelicanl said...

Crystal... DON'T GET ANY IDEAS!!!