for his very first time! My little man did the majority of the
work on his car. He even used his own hack saw and made
this completely from scratch! Maybe he has a little bit of
Grandpa Chuck in him!
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon
6 comments:
1st place?! Hey that's awesome! Congrats buddy!
Zachary, that's a great looking LOW RIDER. I like your STYLE.
Good Job.
Grampa Bob
Zachary came up with his own design on paper, then we transfered it to the block of wood. I showed him how to use the coping saw and the rasp and he did the rest. Then I helped him with the paint. We had a great time watching Zachary shine as his car left the competitiion in the graphite dust.
I keep going back to this post and looked at the pickup a little closer; is that another set of rims in the truck box?? This boy scout is a real CHAMPION...
Actually those are coins. We were under weight when we showed up for the race. We frantically hot glued the coins on the get the car as close to 5 ounces as we could.
Yeah, they are cooler as extra rims!! Never know when you need a shiney new pair or sets. Good job buddy! This project certainly does remind me alot of your Great Grampa Chuck. He was a cool cat just like you!
Post a Comment