Saturday, March 29, 2008

Final Ski trip of the year; unfortunately, it was their first as well!


Zach and Daddy created this cake all by themselves. I know, I was shocked too!


Happy "belated" Easter! I made Chloe's Easter dress this year. I will try to get some other pictures and post them for you! Since we have been so bad at calling everyone lately, I would like to add a shoutout! We Love You all! Hugs and Kisses!

3 comments:

pelicanl said...

I like that cake already Zack, without even tasting it.. In fact, never have seen a SAILBOAT CAKE in my whole life.

Nice dress Chloe and BIG BROTHER is standing mighty TALL too!!

Anonymous said...

Love that father/son mug shot. Your cake looks delicious. Malynda that dress is amazing. You are so talented. Zach is so handsome and Chloe looks like a princess (not mud this time)

Anonymous said...

You two are growing up so fast!! Hope to see you this summer!! South Dakota is the destination now if you hadn't heard.