Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Take another look!! No, it's not
Vinnie Barbarino!! Another school
dress up day! This time it was a
70's theme. Zach had a lot of fun
with this and wanted to go all out.
Of course when dressing up 70's,
it would be a huge no, no. to do it
without the "bell-bottoms". But, do
you know how hard it is to find
those for a small boy? I ended up
making them. If you look close you
can see a change of Jean color around
the knee area. I took a pair of Zach's
old jeans cut them off at the knee and
sewed the bottoms of a pair of Nate's
old jeans to them. That was the closest
we could come to "bell-bottoms."
If you look close you will also see he is
even wearing an old M.A.S.H. tee. That came from my wardrobe. I picked Zach up from school that day. He was so funny, because I caught him strutting out of his classroom (glasses and all). For a moment, I thought it was Vinnie too!



2 comments:

c.lynn said...

awesome! You look groovy buddy!

Anonymous said...

shawn and I love this picture of you zach. you are so cool. who won best get up? got any of the other kids pics? Moe you out did yourself. that wig with the wrap is the best!! i'm looking fwd to dressin' up my kid!!