Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Bridge



I always thought Karlito was such a nice guy until I had to work with him. Here's a shot of him barking at us. "Get back to work you slackers, I aint doin' this by myself!"


No project is complete without a proper test run.


Thanks again Dad for saving a few details for us to finish. We had fun.

5 comments:

c.lynn said...

He's a freakin' SLAVE DRIVER! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice E-Z GO. Club Car is better.

pelicanl said...

Hey Club Car Owner....
Did you notice what probably takes you 4 (four) wheels to manuver we can do with just 3 (three) here in the great state of SD???

Dad

pelicanl said...

Come on.... where is the comment on the pitch fork??? It never leaves my side!! If you guess my purpose for it, you may just find it on the UPS truck pulling up to your house.

Dad

***Ryan*** said...

Drinking and driving? What kind of an example are you trying to set for your Grandson? You're going to make me run out of ways to be a bad influence on him!