
The morning we headed home we had an exciting sail. The wind was pretty strong but I couldn't pass up a last chance to go sailing. Brandy tried on her sea legs for the first time as she and Adam came along. She seemed to enjoy herself, oddly enough, even though we spent much of the excursion heeled over quite nicely. Karlito is definitely a salty dog now, he has broken in well. As for the Hanson boys, we had a great time too.

As you can see everyone is quite layed back under heavy sail.
1 comment:
Love seeing these sailing pics... and more than one... AWESOME!
Yeah, auntie steph didn't get the sailing gene either but BOY I got the FEVER! Wish I could have been there soaking up the sun and watching Shawn tell Dad how he needs to get a gasser... a CLUB CAR at that. Oh, and rims, and a roof, and mirrors, and break lights, and performance exhaust OH MY.
Miss you all so so much!
Post a Comment