Wednesday, September 24, 2008

As Promised.................

These videos are especially for Stephany. Thanks Again!

Pay up Sucka.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was awesome!!! Moe you are so good at keeping the kids on task. I loved seeing Chloe DIVE IN once the tin was open! They really look like they had fun checking out every little thing. That was too FUN for me. So nice to video tape the event, wish we could have seen it in person as you know, so this was the next best thing!!
"A day in the life" is right! So fun and so wonderful to witness.
As far as the bet goes (which I totally for got about)... Shawn won! Thanks Zach, I thought we were tight. Guess he's not a right brain thinker like moi. Enjoy the books and all the goodies you two! And thanks to Mom and Dad for sharing this moment!! You are awesome in every way!! Love you, love you, love you!
xx