Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Meet Ronnie...............

I know we have not been very good at letting every one know yet and some of you may have found out by word of mouth, which I am very sorry about!
But, we have Ronnie here now. He has been living with us since the end of July.
We hope to have everything "official" early next year, as we are unable to leagally adopt a child in the State of Nevada until he/she has been in your home for at least six months.
Anyway, Ronnie is 7 years old and will turn 8 on October 6th. He is attending the same school as Zachary. He plays soccer right now and is looking forward to next year when he can play tackle football. He and Zachary are pretty "tight" already. It is awesome to see the way they have bonded. Chloe seems to like having him around too. She is so cute the way she calls out to the two of them. She never calls them by name, it is always,
Oh Boys.... Come here Boys... Boys come in..... You get the picture!
We are just very pleased with the smooth transition it has been for all of us!
My mom happens to be visiting us right now and has also fallen in love with Ronnie.
She is tickled by the fact that he calls her grammy already!
We hope everyone else will help Ronnie feel welcome to the family as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family Ronald! I'm very happy for all of you and love hearing how much fun Ronnie is having in sports and with his new family and friends. You all have such BIG HEARTS!! I am so proud to tell people what you are up to these days. Not that I wasn't before. You are inspiring. And Moe... you sound happier than you've ever been. I wish you all the very best.

pelicanl said...

Hey Ronnie, I'm happy for you. I've heard some great things about you so congratulations. You found a wonderful family and extended family and I hope to meet you soon. Just so you know what you are in for, Zack and I like to build things. Last summer we built and model race car and a bridge just for the fun of it. Hope you can be part of it next time.
Grampa Bob

A McGaughey said...

Happy "Late" Birthday to the boys!!! It sounds like you are all doing so well and are so happy!!! Ronnie, we miss you and are so glad to hear that things are going well! We hope you are liking your new school and playing soccer!!!
Did you guys ever get pics forwarded from Steph of Ronnie, Jaden and Maddy from last summer at the San Diego Zoo? SO CUTE!! Let me know and if not, I'll get them to you! We miss and love all of you guys!! Take care!
Alisha

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisha!
Good to hear from you, and thank you for the "shout-out" to Ronnie!
I was just on your blog, sorry to hear about the broken rib Maddy!
I will be sure to follow your adventures now.
I don't remember seeing any pics of the kids in San Diego. WOuld love to see them though!
Take Care!