Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I have something to share..............
Zachary was just telling me about a large Mosaic art picture that hangs in his school library.
As he is telling me about it, he is also quizzing me to see if I know what "mosaic" means.
Anyway, he finishes his story by telling me that it is 40 years old!! Then he adds...... Grandpa is a lot older than that though, isn't he!?!?!

3 comments:

pelicanl said...

Yes he is & getting older - Grandma Liz

pelicanl said...

One of the joys of being a grandparent is (once in a while) you get proof that you somehow made an impression on a grandchild. Thanks Zach for not missing the fact that I am "alot older" then 40. I in turn have not missed the fact that you are a very bright young man and I love it when you think to call me.

Love Grampa Bob

Steph Zerbe said...

Cute story, thanks for posting!