"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
John Lennon
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
On Crystal's last day we headed to the mountains and Lake Tahoe for some sledding and sightseeing. Aside from the bone chilling wind, we had a great time. It became obvious that Crystal was acclimated to S. Dakota weather as she seemed very at home in the crummy conditions.
Funny! Well, because the bears are hibernating right now,I felt safe leaving home w/o it.I did have one scarry encounter though! I thought for a split second that I saw a bear right next to me while in Tahoe. Much to my relief it was just a dog! I guess it will take a while to relax again while spending time there!
2 comments:
Nice pictures of Crystal's visit. Looks like a fun day for all. Malynda did you remember to bring your "Bear Repellent" box??
Funny! Well, because the bears are hibernating right now,I felt safe leaving home w/o it.I did have one scarry encounter though! I thought for a split second that I saw a bear right next to me while in Tahoe. Much to my relief it was just a dog! I guess it will take a while to relax again while spending time there!
Post a Comment