Sunday, January 06, 2008

We went out and got ourselves an"after Christmas" gift! Yes Kami and Jeremy, you are to blame, you guys started this! Anyway, we have all had a blast with the Wii, but the funest part has been watching Zach while he is boxing! Warning: this video may cause extreme exhaustion if viewed to it's entirety!

3 comments:

pelicanl said...

I doubt I could last 20 seconds with this GUY!!! Zachary, switch places with your dad and lets see what happens...
Grampa Bob

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. I read somewhere on your blog here that ya had the wii so i went looking and found this clip. Guess I got distracted by the funny FROST word and didn't think to look any further.
Anyway, I laughed so hard ... thru the WHOLE clip. It's so funny watching his little legs going ..... the wii IS SO TOTALLY COOL. Must get one for my boys.
And must see more clips of y'all playing it. This clip was too funny. Can't wait to share with Shawn.

Anonymous said...

They don't call him Crazy Legs Hanson for nothin'.